Class levels C - F focus primarily on helping elementary school-aged students find joy in reading.
If students can learn to enjoy reading now, they will continue to have healthy and strong reading habits in the future!
We focus on other areas such as:
- Reading Comprehension
Examples of books to be read include but are not limited to:
- Mr. Popper’s Penguins by Richard Atwater
- Freckle Juice by Judy Blume
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White
- Ralph S. Mouse by Beverly Cleary
- Island of Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- Julie of the Wolves by Jean Craighead George
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan